Digital Room Correction (DRC) Stereo Calibration Service
- Up to 6 custom designed DSP FIR filters tailored to your personal preference for tonal response while taking care of room effects for one system. The process is incremental and iterative.
- All design artifacts including target design, frequency dependent windowing settings, etc. are delivered at the end of the process.
- A short video using your measurements to walk through the analysis, design and filter generation process so that you can replicate was what done. Includes tips and tricks for further experimentation.
More About the Calibration Service
We were first to offer remote Digital Signal Processing (DSP) calibration services for tuning commercial and consumer audio sound systems to industry standards. We make it easy.
Here’s the Process:
- Measure your loudspeakers in your room – we can help!
- Send us your measurement file, room dimensions and pics.
- We design the best FIR DRC filter possible.
- Load the FIR correction filter into your music player.
- We fine tune the tonal response to your preference.
- Kick back and enjoy the music.
Terms and Conditions for Service Engagement
DRC Calibration Service Terms and Conditions
Digital Room Correction (DRC) Calibration – Info
Digital Room Correction (DRC) Calibration
Master Class on Digital Room Correction